Tuesday 19 February 2013

Coconut crepes

Hey guys,

Since I don't use white flour in my kitchen, I used wholewheat one for making crepes but they always always come out really thick.. Until now.. Look at these beautiful thin crepes! And they are delicious too! With my favourite coconut flour!!

 Ingredients (for about 7 crepes)
  • 6 free range organic eggs
  • 250ml rice milk or almond milk or coconut milk- whichever you fancy
  • 3 TBSP coconut flour, sifted
  • 2 tsp coconut oil, melted
  • 1 tsp arrowroot powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt (I used himalayan pink salt but sea salt is fine too)
  • coconut oil for greasing the pan
Instructions:

Mix all ingredients (apart from last one) together until smooth consistency. Heat up the pan with some coconut oil and fry crepes!  I ate mine with sugar free blueberry spread.

They tasted like heaven, Honestly! So light!

Bon apetite!




No comments:

Post a Comment