Monday 10 March 2014

Curry Quinoa

Hey guys!

I know, I know... I haven't updated my blog for a while but trying to find some time for even rest between work, gym, few video blogs, home (cleaning, cooking and washing etc :)) is really difficult. I know though that some of you like to have a recipe on here instead of a video on Youtube so I'll do my best to put the recipes up on here :)


Here's a recipe for a very easy, very quick to prepare curry quinoa which you can eat with either veggie dishes or fish or meat. Doesn't take long to prepare and it's absolutely delicious. Some people don't fancy plain quinoa as they say it's too bland so that's a great option for them :)

INGREDIENTS:
1 cup of quionoa, rinsed with water
3 cups of water
1 onion, diced
curry powder, black pepper, salt (himalayan or sea salt)

INSTRUCTIONS:
Put all ingredients into a pan, cover and cook on medium heat until the water is absorbed.

Bon apetite!

And here's the video






No comments:

Post a Comment