Friday 22 July 2016

COCONUT MILK CULTURED YOGURT


Hey everyone!

I decided I am going to blog again. I know some people prefer to read blogs than watch videos!
I have lots of will, just less time :)

Anyway, I hope that I will be able to post at least once a week.

Here's the recipe for coconut yogurt which I absolutely adore!

I make it in large batches so that it last for a while.
Hope you will enjoy it too.

INGREDIENTS

4 cans of coconut milk (full fat)
4 TBSP Tapioca flour (you can omit that if you don't like thick yogurt)
8 probiotic capsules (or liquid probiotics or other) or 4 TBSP of previous batch yogurt
1tsp vanilla bean paste (optional)
Sterilised jars

METHOD

Pour coconut milk into a pan and heat on medium heat, add tapioca flour and mix, cook until the mixture starts to thicken.
Set aside to cool down to about 40C.
Add probiotics (open capsules and then add), mix well.
Pour into sterilised jars. I usually pour half of the mixture and I mix in the teaspoon of vanilla bean paste into the other half to make vanilla yoghurt.

Place jars in either yogurt maker for around 10 hours or in the oven with only light on or lowest temperature.

After the time passes, place jars in the fridge for few more hours and it's ready to eat!

It can stay in the fridge for up to two weeks.

And here's the video of how to make it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

    Thanks!
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete